365Telugu.com Online News,Delhi,October 16, 2022:As part of the ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’ celebrations, HDFC Bank today announced the launch of Digital Banking Units (DBUs) in four districts. These units are located in Haridwar, Chandigarh, Faridabad, South 24 Parganas of West Bengal. These are a part of the 75 DBUs launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi across the country.
HDFC Bank has launched four units as part of the central government’s initiative to take digital banking to every corner of the country. DBU is a banking outlet with digital infrastructure to provide banking products, services in self-service as well as assisted modes. It has self-service zone for customer transactions using interactive ATMs, cash deposit machines, interactive digital walls, net banking kiosks, video calls, tab banking. Most of the self-service mode, services are available throughout the year. The support zone in the DBU consists of two bank staff.
“We are delighted to launch four digital banking units as part of the ‘Azaadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’ celebrations, which will enable Indians to conduct digital transactions even in remote areas,” said Mr. Arvind Vohra, Country Head-Retail Branch Banking, HDFC Bank.
“These units provide digital facilities with the ease of human presence to help customers access banking products and services in an efficient, paperless, secure, connected environment. The human element is essential, especially in remote areas,” he added.
What kind of services are available in digital banking units?
- Account Opening – Fixed Deposit & Recurring Deposit
- Digital Kit for Customers: Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, Mass Transit System Cards
- Digital Kit for Merchants: UPI QR Code, BHIM Aadhaar, PoS
- MSME or schematic loans
- End to end digital processing of such loans from online application to disbursal
- Identifies government sponsored schemes covered under National Portal
- Cash withdrawal, cash deposit through ATM and cash deposit machines
- Passbook printing, statement generation
- Check book request issuance, processing, receipt, online processing of various standing instructions
- Funds Transfer (NEFT/IMPS)
- Update of KYC / other personal details etc
- Digital filing and tracking of complaints
- Account Opening with e KYC/ Video KYC Kiosk,Kiosk
- Atal Pension Yojana (APY)
15 Bima Onboarding for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY)