Aashirvaad Atta Recipes by Chef Rakesh Ghai – Executive Chef – ITC Kakatiya
365Telugu.com Online News, october 24, Hyderabad, 2019: easy to make at home recipes from ITC Aashirvaad Atta.
· Atta Churma
· Wheat Halwa
|Aashirvaad Atta||2 Cups|
|Cashew Powder||2 tbsp|
- In a heated saucepan add one cup of ghee
- To this add Aashirvaad Superior MP Atta
- Stir with a spoon till the atta and ghee mix well
- Add the remaining half a cup of ghee to this mixture
- Roast on low heat and keep mixing till the texture is smooth and not crumbly
- Now add the sugar along with the water
- Continue to stir the mixture on low heat till the colour of the mixture turns from light to a darker shade of brown
- Add the cardamom powder followed by cashew nuts and raisins
- Mix till there are no lumps and the dried fruits are uniformly spread across the halwa
- Serve it hot in a bowl and garnish it with some crushed pistachios
|Aashirvaad Atta||250 GM|
|Green Cardamom||1 TSP|
|Cashew nut||10 GM|
- Take Aashirvaad Atta in a clean mixing bowl, add water & knead well to from a dough, cover with a clean wet cloth and rest of 20 min
- Portion the dough into small balls (20gm)
- Heat ghee in a frying pan (not very hot) and deep fry the balls on low heat till light brown.
- Allow to cool and then break into pieces
- Coarsely grind the pieces in a grinder and then add powdered sugar, sliced dry fruits, saffron and ghee on top of the mixture.
- Mix it well and serve churma with ghee
|Aashirvaad Atta||200 GM|
|Chana Dal||250 GM|
|Green cardamom||2 GM|
- Boil chana dal/ Bengal gram until fully cooked without making mushy. Drain off the excess water.
- Mash thoroughly and make a paste of the mixture.
- Heat ghee in frying panadd the gram paste to it, cook till light brown on slow flame, allow to cool.
- Add jaggery, cardamom powder & saffron to the dal mixture.
- Cook until mixture is thick and forms a mass.
- Take Aashirvaad Atta in a clean mixing bowl, add water & knead well to from dough, cover with a clean wet cloth and rest of 20 min
- Portion the dough into small roundels (20gm) and roll the ball into puri
- Stuff the puri with the mixture and roll the puri to get the desired size
- Heat a pan and toast it on both sides until you see golden spots
- Smear ghee over the hot bobbatu and serve hot