Sweet potato pasta with lemon-California walnut-pesto and King Trumpet mushrooms
365telugu.com online news,march 8th,hyderabad : Ingredients: 1 bunch of flat parsley
50 g California walnuts, chopped
2 tablespoon lemon juice
2 teaspoon lemon zest
1 clove of garlic
60 ml olive oil + a little more for browning
60 g parmesan
Salt & pepper
2 medium-sized sweet potatoes
4 King Trumpet mushrooms, in slices
1. Chop the parsley roughly and mix walnuts, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, olive oil and parmesan to make a fine pesto and season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Peel sweet potatoes and cut them into the shape of spaghetti with a spiralizer.
3. Clean the King Trumpet mushrooms and cut them into slices.
4. Heat remaining olive oil in a frying pan and fry King Trumpet mushrooms. Remove mushrooms and keep them warm if necessary. Now, fry the sweet potato pasta in the same pan (eventually add some olive oil) until done. Mix the pasta with the pesto and serve it with the King Trumpet mushrooms and season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Those who like may add some parsley and grated parmesan.
Frozen Yogurt Trail Mix Bar with Red Berries, Blueberries and California Walnuts
900g of Greek yogurt
1 to 1.5 cups of blueberries and strawberries
1 cup of granola
½ to ¾ cups of California Walnuts
½ cup to 1 cup of chocolate chips